don’t hug me I’m scared sketches of Tony and Notepad.
I’m liking how Notepad came out, but I’m still figuring out how to draw Tony.
Drawn in pen in my sketchbook with parts cutout and stuff collaged underneath. Just wanted to try something different.
This is a picture I took of it with my phone because I can’t get it into the scanner so the quality is pretty bad.
Thor and Loki doodles. Unfortunately I don’t like how Loki turned out in any of these pictures ;-;
My cousin and I have been playing a lot of Lego Marvel lately. Mostly we run around New York as Loki and Thor helping people, like fetching their coffee or finding their lost monkey.
Thought this might be a little helpful, we hope it’s not wrong!!
And just for a little added context:
- Elizabethan: refers to Elizabeth I, who reigned from 1558 to 1603 (this is part of the Tudor era, as well)
- Baroque: an art movement that began around 1600 and lasted until the early 18th century.
- Rococo: an art movement created in a direct response to Baroque (sometimes called “Late Baroque”), which lasted from about the 1710s to around the time of the French Revolution (depending on the historian you ask).
- Georgian: refers to the rules of Georges I, II, III, and IV (1714 to 1830).
- Regency: the time when George IV ascended the throne due to his father’s mental illness. It technically lasted from 1811 to 1820, but some will use this term for all pre-Victorian 19th century.
- Victorian: Queen Victoria’s reign from 1837 to 1901 (but will sometimes be considered to start earlier due to the Reform Act of 1832)